Maerlin Limited quality assurance policy is based on the principles and values provided for in the Company Mission, strategy and goals.
Quality Management System (QMS) creation is a major strategic direction of the business activities. The QMS is regarded as a useful tool for creation and management of effective business processes. Our QMS system formation results in provision of services of consistently high quality, fully meeting customers´expectations.
The company pursues the following goals in respect of quality assurance:
- Strict compliance by the company with international, national, and corporate standards and requirements.
- Professional and technical level services, which we want to correspond to or exceed that of the leading enterprises and companies operating in the Nigerian market and in other countries where we do business.
- Responsibility to customers for the quality of the services rendered.
- The provision of cost efficient services.
- Development and implementation of new services that fully satisfy our customers´ needs.
- Continuous monitoring of complaints and claims from customers with the aim to maintain these at zero.
- Employing professional staff educated to the necessary levels for the disciplines and positions required.
The strategy for achieving the goals is the following:
- Focus on the process management model and continuous improvement of the company services (in accordance with the market requirements).
- The QMS development, implementation, and maintenance in conformity with ISO 9001 international standards.
- Customer satisfaction in the provision of requirements for all services.
- Fulfilment of the customers´ requirements within the shortest periods of time, ensuring highest quality.
- Working closely with customers and anticipating their further needs.
- Priority of quality issues in "personnel – technology - organization" chain.
- Strict quality assurance procedures at all stages of the services life cycle, well-defined personnel responsibility for quality assurance.
- Consistent training of all personnel in the sphere of quality, each employee´s participation in services improvement, rewards for quality improvement.